Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
This qualification provides learners with the enhanced knowledge and skills to fully understand their clients, utilise an evidence-based approach to programming and develop a successful and sustainable personal training business, including:
- Research, evaluation and use of credible research and information to inform personal training / coaching practice.
- Integration and application of technologies, digital and social media into personal training practice to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- The application of behaviour change and communication techniques to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Assessment, performance analysis and evaluation to support, enhance and manage the client journey.
- Design and application of long-term periodisation, planning, coaching and evaluation to optimise client success
The qualification is made up of 2 mandatory units.
- Learners must hold a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (or equivalent).
- Learners must be able to apply factual and theoretical knowledge and be able to use a range of cognitive and practical skills to generate specific solutions for personal training clients. This will require learners to work in predictable and unpredictable situations using knowledge, skills and competencies pitched at level 4 on the RQF.
On completion the candidate will be awarded the Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
5th and 6th April 2018
Venue: Dates and venues to be confirmed
Price: £583.33 plus VAT (£700)
Comment: Full price payable on booking