FEA Studio Resistance Instructor
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective studio resistance training sessions using their own choreography.
Candidates will cover:
• How to design and teach safe and effective studio resistance training sessions using body weight and free weights
• The principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
• Working to music
• Motivating participants
• A variety of group teaching skills
• Planning and teaching studio resistance classes
• The benefits of studio resistance training
• A variety of approaches to studio resistance training
• How to respond to health and safety issues
Candidates will be assessed through written questions, coursework and a practical assessment.
Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (or equivalent)
On completion candidates will be awarded The Fitness Education Academy Studio Resistance Instructor
Venue: PENICUIK, near Edinburgh
SR0918: 14th, 15th September 2018
SR1019: 5th, 6th October 2019
Price: £166.67 plus VAT (£200)
Comment: FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM TO RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT!