Level 2 Award in Walk Leading
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are looking to lead safe and effective walking sessions for mixed ability groups.
Candidates will cover:
• How to prepare, lead and evaluate a walking session
• Structuring a walking session
• The benefits of walking programmes for all levels of fitness
• The link between walking and healthy living
• How to respond to health and safety issues
The course is assessed through a theory assessment, coursework and a practical assessment.
On completion candidates will be awarded a YMCA Awards Level 2 Award in Walk Leading
Price: £208.33 plus VAT (£250)
Comment: Full price payable on booking